#10 x 2-1/2" Round Washer (Modified Truss) Head Screw Torx/Star Drive Head Wood Screw (Bulk Box) Multipurpose Wood Screws for Construction, Cabinets, Furniture & Many Other Wood Screw Applications
#10 x 2-1/2'' Round Washer (Modified Truss) Head Screw Torx/Star Drive Head Wood Screw (Bulk Box) Multipurpose Wood Screws for Construction, Cabinets, Furniture & Many Other Wood Screw Applications by Construction Wood Screws at Goly Ashov. MPN: 10-212-WASHER-HEAD-CABINET-SCREWS-CAB-F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. #10 Bronze Star Cabinet Modified Truss Head Screw (Bulk Box)- Modified Truss (Washer Head) Head Bronze Star Coating for Superior Protection-High
- Modified Truss (Washer Head) Head Bronze Star Coating for Superior Protection
-High Performance Exterior Coated Screws, Excellent Multipurpose Screws
- For Professional Operations & Demanding Industries
- Excellent Screws for Both Hard and Soft Wood
- High Quality Heat Treated Steel
- Modified Truss Washer Head Wood Screws Have the Best Compression Strengths (1/2" Head Diameter)
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Screw Threads Provide Maximum Holding Power
- High Quality Screw Threads Cut Cleanly & Easily Through Tough Materials
- Type 17 Notched Screw Point for Quick Starts without "Walking"
- Torx/Star Drive Delivers Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screws
- Use with T25 Torx/Star Driver Bit
- Deep Torx/Star Drive Screws Reduce "Cam-out"
- Excellent Screw for Cabinetry, Furniture, Roofing, Framing, etc.
Torx/Star Drive Wood Screw Head Provides Twice the Torque of Phillips or Square Drive Screw Heads
Screw Engineering Specs:
Average Shear Strength of #10 Shank ---- 2399 lbs
Average Pull-Out Strength ----------------- 1283 lbs
(Screw Pull Out is Calculated with a 3" Length Screw in the wood species: Yellow Pine Wood)
Features & Highlights
- Now Coated with the Bronze Star Coating for Superior Exterior Protection
- Modified Truss (Washer) Head Provides High Compression Forces & Neat and Finished Appearance.
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Wood Screw Point Reduces the Need for Pre-Drilling in Even Hard Woods
- Quality Wood Screw Thread Require Less Torque to Drive the Screw & Provide Maximum Holding Power
- Flat Head Wood Screw with High Quality Heat Treated Steel almost Eliminates Screws Breakage
|Manufacturer:||Construction Wood Screws|
|Brand:||Construction Wood Screws|
|Publisher:||Construction Wood Screws|
|Studio:||Construction Wood Screws|
|Item Weight:||27.9 pounds|