1/2" x 6500' Machine Grade Polyester Strapping with 16" x 6" Core - Black (820 lb. Tensile Strength/.028" Thickness) (1 Roll) - AB-140-4-218
1/2'' x 6500' Machine Grade Polyester Strapping with 16'' x 6'' Core - Black (820 lb. Tensile Strength/.028'' Thickness) (1 Roll) - AB-140-4-218 by Miller Supply Inc at Goly Ashov. MPN: AB-140-4-218. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Flexible polyester strapping resists nicks and is stronger than polypropylene strapping. Seal with heat, seals, or friction
Features & Highlights
- Just peel and stick to protect invoices and shipping documents from dirt and moisture.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive sticks aggressively to paper, metal, wood, corrugated, or plastic.
- Back-loading style forms tamper-evident pocket for papers.
- Pocket must be torn or cut open to retrieve papers.
- Open end is first dimension listed. Usable dimensions are slightly smaller.
|Manufacturer:||Miller Supply Inc|
|Brand:||Miller Supply Inc|
|Publisher:||Miller Supply Inc|
|Studio:||Miller Supply Inc|